Specializing in working with leaders who want to foster more cohesive senior teams that model and support your organizational culture.
Leaders often get frustrated because their senior teams are not as cohesive as they would like or do not have the right people in the right seats doing the right things. The impact of these issues include:
- Wasted valuable time, resources and energy;
- Frustration and time spend resolving conflict and handling communication issues; and,
- Burnout due to spending too much unproductive time on the wrong things.
Leaders from these organizations come to me when they know that their situation needs to improve. When they do, they experience the following benefits:
- A senior team that has a shared purpose, agreements and focuses on key priorities;
- A senior team that is better equipped to communicate with and coach staff to be accountable, foster productive relationships and focus on results while maintaining productive collegial relationships; and,
- Relief or assurance that they have a sounding board to discuss and resolve their most pressing people challenges.
Unlike other experts in this area, I am one of the most seasoned executive coaches in the country. In addition to multiple client success stories, I am: one of the earliest to receive an ICF PCC coaching designation in Canada; an engaging facilitator; certified in multiple highly validated assessment tools for selection and development; the author of the HR Manager’s Guide to Coaching (published by Carswell a Division of Thomson Reuters Canada Ltd.); a faculty member of a leading coach training school; and coach to two International Coach Federation GTA Chapter Prism Award (no relation) winners for demonstrating business results through coaching (one of these a municipality).
If you want to stop feeling frustrated, perhaps we should talk. Contact me by email or call me at 1. 866. 554. 5547.
Meanwhile, I invite you to download the 35-page State of Employee Teams in 2018 report here.
If you want to create more win-win employee-employer relationships so that you have more time to focus on your real work, we would be pleased to learn about your situation and then begin discussions re your particular requirements and potential solutions.