Prism Group Int’l is a central Ontario-based Canadian boutique firm specializing in supporting progressive organizations and individuals in attaining their objectives with respect to development, improved communication, improved working relationships, culture change and less biased selection.
Basically you get more of what you want and less of what you don’t want.
We focus on the essence of good business and know that we are only successful if you are successful. Here are a some of the ways we work with our clients:
- Making successful personal, team and organizational transformation.
- Creating and sustaining high performing teams.
- Assisting individuals, work groups and teams in improving interpersonal relationship.
- Improving communication and reducing conflict.
- Developing your next generation of leaders.
- Supporting your existing leaders in their continued development.
- Learning to have emotionally-intelligent performance management conversations. . . easily.
- The finest research-based highly validated assessment tools and analytics.
- Identifying the behaviours, driving forces/motivators, competencies and acumen required to be successful in any job in your organization.
- Identifying the best match for any position in your organization.
- Designing a successful external coaching program.
- Identifying values and crafting meaningful mission and vision statements.
- Cost-effective e-learning programs
About Sophie Mathewson, PCC
Sophie Mathewson is President of Prism Group Int’l. She is passionate about helping her clients create winning employer-employee relationships where organizational goals are met or exceeded and people are in jobs that are fulfilling and in which they feel rewarded.
As the Coaching Practice Leader, Sophie assists organizations in creating winning employer-employee relationships through job executive coaching, supporting culture transformation, developing high performing teams and individuals.
Twice now Sophie’s clients have been acknowledged for their excellence and enhanced business performance through their commitment to coaching as a leadership strategy by the GTA Chapter of the International Coach Federation. In 2007, one of Sophie’s clients won in the small business category; and, in 2009, another client was awarded top honours in the public sector category as a result of adopting a collegial coaching model in their journey to becoming a learning culture.
Sophie’s clients find her coaching and facilitation style to be: “intuitive”, “perceptive”, “empathetic”, “inspiring”, and “challenging.” Sophie is particularly skilled and passionate about: helping people become clear about their strengths and how to capitalize on them; improving emotional intelligence; creating awareness of weaknesses and how to mitigate them; and putting it all together/the big picture to create a win for all involved.
In addition to her coaching and consulting practice, Sophie is a published author, speaker, and on the faculty of Corporate Coach U leading tele-classes to students from around the world. Sophie holds a Bachelor of Applied Arts from Ryerson University and has received coach training through CTI as well as Corporate Coach U.
Sophie’s certifications include:
- PCC (International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach);
(Corporate Coach U Certified Graduate);
- Certified EQMentor;
- CPBA (Certified
Professional Behavioural Analyst);
- CPVA (Certified Professional Values
- Certified TriMetrixHD analyst.
Sophie has held numerous community leadership roles, namely:
- President of Women’s Business Network of Peterborough;
- President of the Greater Peterborough Chamber or Commerce – the second female to hold this position in its then 108 year history;
- Director with the Ontario Chamber of Commerce;
- Member of the Greater Peterborough and Area (GPA) 20/20 Visioning;
- Chair of the East Central Ontario Network [ECO-Net];
- Inaugural board member of the Greater Peterborough Area Economic Development Corporation [GPA EDC];
- 2002 Co-chair of the Peterborough & District United Way Campaign together with her husband Stan.
- Sophie has also held board positions with the Human Resources Professionals of Ontario, Peterborough Chapter; and Community Living Peterborough.